Friday, December 4, 2009

Some updates..

Hey! Today is friday, 4th Dec meaning another weekend is coming..cool! This weekend is the weekend that I have been most looking forward for because I practically have a 4 days break till Tuesday, 8th. And on the 8th, they will have a lot of Christmas bazaars and lighting around town, so hope its gonna be fun..

Well, for this long weekend, will be heading to France to meet up with Pui, and tour around Paris..But, the problem is will b taking an 18 hours bus ride from Florence straight up to Paris..Departing later in the afternoon, taking a half day off from office..Will reach Paris tomorrow, Sat at 845am..so pray for journey mercies ya and protection thru the time thr..

Thts all for now, I guess have to start checkin some places to go in Paris, haha and do some work before I leave for the weekend..Ciao tutti!

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

I am excited too.. going to Paris..Eiffel Tower? wow... wonder next time u will take this old mama there or not...hahhaa...
enjoy yourself, son..yes, will pray for journey mercies and great time for u. all Praises and Thanks to our God!

elliecleffairy said...

I am your mama's friend. You can call me auntie Cleff. LMAO.... LOL... enuff said, and I hope I can meet up with your her, u, your kor kor and your mei mei one day. =D

Have a nice trip to France, and say hi to Eifel tower for me. =D

http://cleffairy.wordpress.com

Charows said...

woah~ Paris! another great place to go. have a safe journey and take care. take more pics and share with us :D Hehehe! Auntie claire, Aaron so guai de son, sure bring you go de.. :D You just need to wait at home and goyang kaki wait him :P

Ken Wooi said...

when you going paris?? =P

kenwooi.com

ss_blog_claim=1efa624f67bbff843af1a157dfc6bc04