Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 5th week

Wow! 5 weeks have passed since I came KL for my internship..so fast man! Firstly, thank God for everything have been fine and well planned by Him..work is fine, nice office environment, enjoying bit and pieces of my work..

Then, thanks to my friends who initiated the jog this week at KLCC park..seriously,that's a very good place to exercise after a day of work..Nice view, scenery and one great thing is that you will have a good night rest after the jog..hehe..I will upload the pictures soon..Hehe..

On friday night, started joining the campus youth zone CG in DUMC. Thanks to Josiah who invited and Joshua (cg leader) who welcomed us..It was good praising Him together (reminds me of the CG's and prayer meetings in UTP), wonderful fellowship, bible study, praying for one another, and blessed time after a week of work..

For today(sat), went out to meet up with Jason and Wai Hin..It has been 1 year since I last saw and met with them..Thank God for this time to catch up and update one another on hows things been..Also, we went to Ampang for its famous Yong Tau Foo..too bad, never took pictures but personally, will recommend you all to try there especially those who likes Yong Tau Foo..

So, tomorrow morning will be going to church again and tonight shall have good rest..Thank God! Take care people :)

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

All glory goes to Him, AAron.. glad u had a wonderful time catching up with your old classmates and CG ... do post up some pictures for us to see...

God bless..

Anonymous said...

picturesssssssss.. =D

joe said...

this is great man. haha. 2 bad got no pics of cg. reminds me of the good ol times of cg. me, u, hann, gabby, jesse, isaac, henry, william. man...

ss_blog_claim=1efa624f67bbff843af1a157dfc6bc04