Thursday, May 28, 2009

At last...

Hey people!

Wow, this is my first time starting a blog..Never thought that I would start one..Well, at last, has started one due to some factors, mainly some encouragement from mum and friends..I would say mum pressure rather than peer pressure...hahaha..I am sure now, u know, how updated my mum is. :)

And ya, by the way, the title for my blog is "To Glorify Him" which means to live a Christian life which brings glory and honour to God and at the same time, shine bright for him..
Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.

So, thank you very much for dropping by at my blog and do remind me if i didn't update my blog..hehe..Take care and God bless :)

6 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

omgosh Aaron! Finally decided to blog huh. Congrats on the brilliant move though.

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

Nice theme you have there for your blog. Do continue to do things and glorify Him.

All the best in your interns aight?

p/s : link me at www.renaelyng.blogspot.com

(=

Raymond T. said...

whoa... finally... Welcome to the bloggers' world, Aaron!! ^^

Teik said...

Aaron big boy d.. pat pat on the back

Anonymous said...

Thanks yea, for linking me. Wil link u back. hehee. :D Take care! Update your blog often! gb.

Reanaclaire said...

finally!! I love the theme too... To Glorify Him Always... Amen to that...

Anonymous said...

aaron!

ss_blog_claim=1efa624f67bbff843af1a157dfc6bc04